Thursday, August 26, 2010

gasping

It's been a really hard week. Like, extremely difficult. The kind of week where your world is so rocked, you wonder how the rest of the world is still going about their business like nothing is wrong. I haven't felt this way since my grandfather died, in 2007. I'm trying my hardest, but I feel like I'm not even treading anymore...it feels like I'm all the way under, gasping for air. Surely things will start getting better soon? I came across this quote yesterday, and I'm clinging to it, hopeful it is true..."Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

3 comments:

mlg said...

Julia I'm sorry it's been such a hard week. What's going on?

Katie K said...

I am so sorry Jules! Adjusting to new jobs for both you and Zac makes everything else seem crazy, I am sure. 2 Corinthians 12:9 says "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." Let God give you the strength you need to endure, especially when you feel totally run down. Take care of you!

Stacy said...

I love you - call, email or text when you can!