Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today I like...

...how I woke up in the middle night with the idea to make my own homemade decaf iced coffee, and actually did it this morning! :) I made a small cup of decaf 'breakfast blend' with my Kuerig first thing, then put it in the fridge. About an hour later I added milk, chocolate syrup and a little creamer, poured it on ice, and VOILA! Guilt-free coffee drink for me! (well, there's still sugar, but the milk is skim, and there's no caffeine!)


...that (good) TV is starting to come back. I'm not a huge television person, but it's refreshing that there are some new shows and some old favorites returning. The past two nights, Zac and I have watched The Voice (I like Adam, Zac loves loves loves Christina Aguilera...let's just say he's way more obnoxious with his "crush" than I am with mine! LOL), and a new show called "The New Normal." If you haven't seen New Normal, I recommend you check it out. It's no Modern Family, but there are some great characters, and I think we're really going to like this show. Also, speaking of TV, we love Big Brother so much it's ridiculous, and I saw online yesterday that the Fierce Five are going to be on BB tonight!!! Woohoo!!! :) Oh, and Ellen's back and in her first two days, she's had P!NK, Patrick Dempsey, Fierce Five, Britney and Simon Cowell, and

-Psy from Korea. My morning radio show (shout out Bobby Bones Show!) has been talking about Gangham Style for awhile now, and I finally watched the video yesterday, and then he was on Ellen! Funny how sometimes you've never heard of something, then all of a sudden it's everywhere you look! Allow me to introduce you to some K-Pop (Korean pop), if you aren't already acquainted. If this video doesn't make you smile (or at least scratch your head), I don't know what will...



-and last but not least, I also liked this article, discussing the "7 Things Christians Need to Remember About Politics." I think know people on BOTH sides could stand to read this. :)

1 comment:

Amy F said...

I just read the Christians and politics article that you linked to. Right on! This is perfect no matter which party you support!