Sunday, May 16, 2010

MAY I tell you about this month? :)

Wow, it's been too long since I blogged about something fun in my life. This month has already been action-packed! We got to go to Katy to see Madeline's very first dance recital, which was about the most cuteness I can possibly stand without exploding. I even teared up a bit...that's how precious it was! :) I taught her some fun poses on the way...
the pout
the kiss
this is her blowing the kiss.
Madeline and one of her friends after the show. Hadley bought Madeline flowers. Precious!
After pics and hugs and lots more pics, we went to BR31 (some call it Baskin-Robins) to celebrate. Madeline chose a neon blue and pink ice cream, which was "cotton candy."
Owen is still as perfect as ever, and growing much bigger. He smiles often and gets lots of attention. Molly thinks his face tastes delish! :)
On the way home from Katy, we met Ramsi and Bez in Bryan to look at puppies! Ramsi's been wanting a Sheltie since I met her and Zac found this litter listed online. We got to help them pick her out. Ladies and gentlemen...meet... Worley! :)
Friday, May 7th I had to take my state Special Ed test (which I found out later I PASSED!) and then was the second annual Cinco de Mustache party. There weren't as many mustaches this year, but the fun was multiplied. I played flip cup for the first time and turns out I'm not very good at it, but it was lots of fun. There was also a pinata, silly girlfriends, and yummy food catered by Nicole's dad, who is a chef in Dallas! Obviously it was an AWESOME night!Unlike a lot of our PO5(ish) events, the boys were invited this time. In fact, Zac and I rode to the fiesta with Ramsi and Bez and Cody and Rheanna.
So yeah, I was awful at the pinata, but I still got some candy...off the kitchen counter!
For some reason we spent a lot of time in the bathroom. Nicole has a gorgeous shower, and it only seemed appropriate to take a weird picture in it...

See? I told you the bathroom was like the cool place to go! Rhe-T and I even took this pic with a sign that SAYS bathroom, just to prove it!Molly and Worley are quickly becoming besties, just like Me and Ram. Aww...two generations of BFF's...how sweet! :)

In a few weeks I turn 26! OMG!! :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thank you for teaching Madeline "the pout".(eyeroll). :) We are so glad you guys were able to come to Katy for the recital. Madeline felt so special that everyone was there just for her. It was a great weekend! It sounds like the rest of your May has been fun, and very busy!

Linda said...

Jules - in a few weeks you turn TWENTY-SEVEN - not 26. Good thing you did not try to take a certification test in Math (ha ha)!

LOVE YOU!!!