Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nuestro fin de semana era magnifico!

Friday night Zac and I went to dinner with Ramsi and Bez. We tried a new restaurant that Ramsi had been to once and it was pretty tasty. It was Mexican food, and the funny thing is Ramsi said "it's a little hole in the wall...we'll never see anyone we know there." Naturally, we ran into two different people that they work with, but it was all good. The food was decent, but the conversation was the best. My stomach was in knots I was laughing so hard! We came home and watched "The Wrestler," which none of us liked. I hate wrestling, but I didn't think that would matter to like the movie, but appearantly it did. I mentioned on Facebook that I didn't like it and got several messages and replies that I was crazy and this and that, but I'm just saying...I don't know why that movie got the hype that it did. Sigh...maybe I'm just still bitter about Seven Pounds being overlooked. Nonetheless, we laughed about it and made fun of it, and Bez said he is going to grow his hair like Mickey Rourke's, so I'm looking forward to that! haha
One of my best friends Stacy just moved from an apartment into a house with two other girls we went to college with, Nicole and Courtney. Nicole owns the house and it is gorgeous! It is an older home but it has had some REALLY nice upgrades like super modern sinks and a cool shower and nice flooring, etc...I loved it! They had a big fiesta this weekend, with souvenir koozies and t-shirts and everything! It was such a blast, and a great excuse to take a ba-jillion pictures. ;) It's a small world, because our friends Cody and Rheanna work with Stacy, so we are like a little friendship triangle. Cody and Rheanna rode with us to the party (it's about 45 minutes away from where we live) and then spent the night at our house, since little Colt was staying the night with his grandparents. We had a fun slumber party, with cinnamon rolls and orange juice for breakfast. It was an awesome weekend!! Here are some pics from Saturday night...
We had to drive through a horrible storm to get to Stacy's...

Yay! That's my Gemini Twin! Our birthday's are coming up, too!

Cody was making fun of me, so I made him take a picture with me.

So then I had to get one with Zac too! Stacy had JUST moved in (like literally the day before)!

Tres Amigas. AY AY AY!!

I went to college with Laura and Trisha, and they were both in TIP with me, and both live in the D/FW area now!

Rheanna being her usual cute self. (that cookie had a mustache on it, because the party was themed Cinco de Mustache! haha)

Cool kids.

Maraca time...My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!

haha, you know how the saying goes...

And finally...Rhe and Me showing off our new shirts. Yes, as a matter of fact, we are curtsying for the camera! ;)

PS-If you didn't figure out, the title of the post means "Our weekend was magnificent!"
PS#2-Anyone know how to do the upside down exclamation points and question marks? I used to know how, when I was a spanish minor, but it seems I have forgotten! :(

No comments: