Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Miscellaneous

I am so tired and about to head off to bed, but here are a few thoughts before I do:
-A year ago TODAY, Ellen and Breagan passed court in Ethiopia and became the official parents of Nati!! Wow! What an amazing and life changing day for everyone involved! Congrats Ellen and family! :) Happy one year anniversary.
-Regional track meet was the past two days. I am tired and sunburned, but we have two kids going to state, in three different events, so that is great!
-Ramsi and Bez watched Molly for us, since we were out of town and they had so much fun together! :) I missed Molly like crazy but I got lots of updates and picture mail and I knew she was having a blast at Aunt Ramsi's house! I think Ramsi and Bez enjoyed the extra entertainment too!
-Dancing With The Stars!!! Love it! So sad that it is about to be over, but I am thrilled that my three faves are in the finals! I hope either Shawn or Melissa win.
-American Idol! Kris and Adam are in the finals! I liked Danny too, but I am completely happy with this match! I hope Adam wins, but I think Kris and Adam will both get a gig out of it anyways, so either way!
-I cry when they show the contestants going home and seeing all their fans for the first time! That must be so surreal!

1 comment:

Ellen Enright said...

Hey Julia!
I got your text!! Yay for Carly!!
And, I'm super super excited about Shawn. Please next week, save all of your votes for her. PLEASE!!!
:)
And, yes, it has been one incredible year!