Friday, May 15, 2009

Gaga for Gaga (and BoA, and all pop music!)

So I haven't blogged about the Lady Gaga concert yet...better late than never, right?
IT WAS AWESOME! I don't really need to even say anything else, but I still will! It was such a fun night. It was "second chance prom" so everyone was dressed up and it was such a fun ambiance. The Veronica's opened for Gaga, and they were amazing. They are identical twins from Australia, and man, they can ROCK. You might know their song Untouched.
Finally Lady Gaga came on, and she seriously rocked my world. I have loved her since day one, but now I am like, obsessed with her. She put on such a great show. If I had to choose between seeing her and anyone I have ever seen live again, I would choose her in a heartbeat. She has a powerhouse voice (yes, even though she sings pop) and she dances, and let's not forget her 'unique' fashion sense! She is truly an ARTIST! Here are a few pics and videos I took...







Y'all...I know most of you don't listen to the music I do, but for those of you who love pop, I have the best new CD ever!! It's called BoA, and she is a young Asian girl who ROCKS MY WORLD!! It is very Britney/Lady Gaga/Kylie Minogue...fabulous!
-Click HERE to watch one of her singles, Eat You Up. I love it, but there are others that I like even more!! :)
-Obsessed is fun
-I love Energetic alot! "I'm feelin' so energetic, don't think y'all will ever get it!" :)
-I really love Did Ya.
-But, I have to say that Look Who's Talking is my FAVORITE, and it sounds exactly like something Britney would do! If you like this kind of music, check out BOA...you will thank me!! :)

2 comments:

Katie K said...

Either you have a fabulous camera or it looks like you had really good seats!

renee treat said...

Julia,

I've been reading your blog for a while...lurking. I want you to know how much I appreciate your comments and how much I admire your passion for adoption, motherhood and parenting. You'll be a great mom and I can't wait to read about your journey.

By the way...is the hair color new? I love it!