Monday, June 8, 2009

Forgive Me??

As a blogger, I always want to have exciting things going on in my life, so I have plenty to talk about on my blog. I have to admit that the past month was so busy and adventurous that I actually avoided posting because I didn't even know where to begin!! OOPS...I'm sorry!
This week Zac has to work A LOT though, so I think I will have plenty of time to be home and get some good blogs in. I have much catching up to do!! :) I can't wait to share some pics and stories with y'all!
In the meantime, look at this cute family picture of Ashlee. You probably know she's one of my favorite celebs...I love seeing her looking so happy!

2 comments:

kingdomforavoice said...

yeah! you're back.

Liz said...

This is not a good I'm sorry pic. But you are forgiven none the less.