Monday, May 4, 2009

Please just let me tell you...


a few random things that are on my mind. When I say random, I mean it. Here we go...
1. I am finished for the semester. My last class was tonight, and I finished my internship at the elementary school last week, so I am free! :) As far as I know, I made 5 A's too, so that's nice!
2. Ramsi and Bez went with Zac and I to Freebirds tonight to celebrate me being finished. I love Freebirds food, but I also love that it reminds me of Austin!
3. Speaking of Austin, I am leaving Wednesday to go there! I am going to see Lady Gaga at the Second Chance Prom with Eli...I can't wait! I heard her third single "Love Game" on the radio today and I got so giddy! I can't believe I get to see her in two days, AND go with some of my favorite people!!
4. Thursday I have a dentist appointment, and then I am headed to Houston to hang out with Madeline, my Mom, Baw, Liz and Andy. Madeline's birthday party is Saturday, so Zac is flying into Houston on Friday night. Can you believe little Madeline is already turning three!? Wow!
5. I love Dancing With The Stars. I can't believe this is my first season to watch, but I am hooked! I really love it! I really love Melissa and Shawn the best. I would be happy if either of them won!
6. I don't know much about this Disney girl, Demi Lovato, but I am obsessed with her new song "Don't Forget" and it is making me become a fan of hers! I think you would like this song, if you gave it a chance. It is really pretty and catchy...



Oh, and for all you McCallum Knights out there...I have a fun post coming up that you might appreciate. (If anyone appreciates it, it will be you! he he)

4 comments:

Ellen Enright said...

I voted for Shawn 6 times last night!!!
While I like Melissa, I will only be happy if Shawn wins!

Julia said...

Ellen, I voted for Shawn three times, and Melissa three times. I split my votes equally between them! :)

Shannon said...

Freebirds is the best!!!!! :)

Ellen Enright said...

yay! They made it through.
I think Ty was a little embarrassed tonight.