Thursday, August 13, 2009

Captain Random

-Zac and I were watching Nacho Libre on TV the other day and Zac said he wanted to dress like Nacho for halloween, and wear "stretchy pants." I just realized that for the last several years, about once a month, Zac tells me what he wants to be for Halloween. We have NEVER dressed up for halloween or even gone to a party, so it's pretty funny that he puts so much thought into his "costumes." I do have to admit that he is pretty darn creative though...if you ever need an idea, hit him up!

-Did you see this article on MSN about redheads? Interesting!!

-I'm going to Houston this weekend for Carrie's wedding! I can't wait. It will be so much fun. Saturday, Madeline has a birthday party to go to, so Andy is going to take her to that and then pick Zac up from the airport. Zac's flying in because he has a scrimmage Saturday morning. My dad won't be able to go because he has his Midland High class reunion...I can't believe he graduated from high school 40 years ago!! So that leaves just me, Mom, and Liz to have a girls day Saturday. It will be fun! I think we might go to one of my fave Houston restaurant, Barnaby's. (Even if you don't care where we eat, you should click on that link to see how precious the website is, and see why they named it Barnaby's!) Here is a pic from Carrie's bachelorette party, which was a few weeks ago...
-I started watching the "True Blood" series. I like it a lot, but I have to admit that I like the "Twilight" version of vampires much better. Maybe it's just because Edward is way hotter than Bill. Anyways, I still love True Blood, and I plan on posting all about that...later.

-I can not wait to see this movie! Not only does it have Sandra Bullock, one of my favorite actresses, but it is about high school football. I can't tell y'all how many times Zac has wanted to bring a player home, knowing that he had a bad home life. This movie looks so touching, AND it's a true story!


-Here are a few of my favorite songs right now. (*Disclaimer-I like the song, not neccesarily the video. I just include the link to the video so you can hear the song. But most of you ignore this section of my blog anyways. Are you even still reading this? If you are, leave me one or two of your fave songs in a comment, and I PROMISE I will listen to it, beginning to end!)
Knock You Down by Keri Hilson (featuring Kanye West and Ne-Yo)
Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus
You're a Jerk by New Boyz (this song is awful, but for some reason I LOVE IT! I turn up the radio everytime it comes on!)
Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls
Best I Ever Had by Drake
Down by Jay Sean and Lil' Wayne
Please Don't Leave Me by P!NK (what an awesome name! hehe)

3 comments:

Katie K said...

Lately I have been jamming out to Kelly Clarkson's latest CD when I need a pick-me-up, and I really need Colbie Caillat to come out with a new one!

Liz said...

I'm very excited about this weekend. I can't wait to get off work!

kingdomforavoice said...

Chloe wants to be a policewoman for halloween.