Thursday, December 10, 2009

Movies

I just realized that there are tons of movies out (or coming out) that I want to see. Here is a list:

Invictus
Everybody's Fine
Brothers
Precious
Remember Me
Nine
Sherlock Holmes
It's Complicated
Up In The Air

As you see, I have a lot of viewing to do! I will now be taking dates/reservations/requests. Who wants to go with me, and which show? Which movies do y'all wanna see?

On Monday I am going with my class to see The Princess and The Frog! Since we are a middle school, we are not allowed to have a Christmas Party, so our teacher started a tradition a few years ago, that we take the kids to Studio Movie Grill and they get lunch, popcorn, and a movie. It should be lots of fun!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I saw Everything's Fine last night. It was good but a little sadder than I thought it would be. But I would love to see It's Complicated, Invictus and others. Maybe we'll have time over the holidays!

Liz said...

Maybe we can go when you guys are in Katy. But Andy still doesn't trust your movie picking after Syriania. :)