Friday, December 4, 2009

My list...

So many times, I have said I wanted to create a list of dreams that I want to fulfill. I said it when I watched The Bucket List (great flick) and then again when I read my cousin Matt's list of 101 things he wants to accomplish in 1001 days. It's impressive!
This is not a formal list, but here are a few things I hope to do in the next 24 months, in no particular order...
-graduate college
-go to Europe (Spain in particular)
-attend a bullfight
-speak Spanish with the Natives (with confidence and success)
-train and compete in some type of race (5k or something)
-have a pregnancy or experience the process of adoption
-get my first teaching job
-grow my hair out long again
-quit biting my nails
-start saving more money
-travel w/Zac to San Fransisco (he's been wanting to take me for 7 years now)
-see Lady Gaga live in concert
-move to Austin
-find a church we love and join it
-BE A MOMMY!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ellen Enright said...

That's a great list!! I can see you completing everyone of those. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Liz said...

Jules, that is a really good list. I'm sure you'll be able to meet every single one. :) I'm so excited that a baby is in the near future for you. Madeline needs another cousin!

Katie K said...

Good for you, girl!

Linda said...

In 10 days you can cross off 'graduate college'!!! I think you can fulfill all of these wishes as hoped. You are an awesome woman! Love you!