Friday, July 27, 2012

Most Important Meal of the Day!

I love the day after grocery shopping. I also LOVE breakfast, now that I'm preggers. I wake up in the middle of the night planning What I'll eat when precious morning light comes. Yesterday I woke up in a bad mood because I knew there was nothing to eat for breakfast. I'm not stretching the truth either. Literally not one item in our house that fit the breakfast bill. So, we ended up going out for breakfast (which is always delightful!) and then Zac went shopping. This morning I have a very different problem. What do I choose? Greek yogurt? Fruit? Cereal? Smoothie? Waffles? Graham crackers and yogurt? Oatmeal? See...so many choices! I'm so lucky to have such variety here in my own kitchen to choose from! I just wish it didn't seem like such a critical decision selecting what I want to eat for this one silly meal. I'm about to make a pros and cons list. I think pregnancy has quite possibly made my indecisiveness reach an all new high!

2 comments: