Thursday, April 22, 2010

La Musica de Zumba

I think I've mentioned that I'm doing Zumba. I love it. I'm lifting weights twice a week and doing Zumba (cardio and muscle toning) three times a week. I've been doing it consistently over a month now and I love it. I look forward to it, and love the way I feel afterwords. One of my favorite parts of Zumba is the fun music. We all know I love Spanish and all types of music, so it's so fun to be exposed to new songs and also to dance to songs I already know. Here are a few of my faves...
This is our cool down song. If you are only going to listen to one song, click on this one. It's so pretty. Since it's the last song I hear it gets stuck in my head and I drive home singing it and then sing it some more in the shower.

This is a really fun poppy song with a club sound to it.

This is more of a rap sound, and is also my fave song choreographically speaking! :)
OMG...when I just searched on YouTube, I found someone doing the actual dance we do. This is the exact way my class does it too. Doesn't it look FUN!? Can you see how an hour of non-stop dancing like this could be a hard-core workout?

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I want to take Zumba with you!!! Maybe this summer I could. :)

kingdomforavoice said...

Please tell me you roll up one pant leg while you are doing it because that's how i'm picturing you!

ejo said...

I took Zumba today at my gym and LOVED it! Loved it , loved it , loved it! I want you to come and take it with me...