Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grammy predictions...

Y'all know I love to watch award shows, and how much I love music, so imagine how AWESOME the Grammys are to me! I posted my predictions last year too, which can be seen here.

To view the complete list of this years Grammy nominees, click here

Record of the year...Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys
Album of the year...Fame Monster by Lady Gaga
Song of the year...Need You Now by Lady Antebellum OR Love The Way You Lie by Rihanna and Eminem
Best new artist...Drake deserves this, but I wouldn't be disappointed if Mumford & Sons won, and wouldn't be surprised if Justin Bieber (or Beaver, as my students say) won.
Best Female Vocal Pop...this is SO hard for me because I love every woman and song nominated. I guess if I MUST pick one, it would be Bad Romance by Gaga.
Best Male Pop...Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble, OR Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. Although my fave of these songs is Whataya Want From Me by Adam Lambert
Best Pop by Duo/Group...Hey Soul Sister by Train or The Only Exception by Paramore
Best Pop Collabo...California Gurls by Katy Perry and Snoop?

Okay, those are the categories I care about the most. Who are you rooting for? Who do you think will win? Which performances are you looking forward to! Leave comments!!!

No comments: