Saturday, October 17, 2009

Emily Update

from Jeff, Emily's dad...

Thanks for all the prayers and support over the past month. Emily is still in ICU and on a ventilator. We are still waiting on a number of tests. There is a small chance that Emily could have botulism, but the good news is that this disease is curable. Pray the test is done quickly. Pray for all the nurses and doctors that they are able to figure out a diagnosis and treatment for her. Pray for Karen and I to have strength each day. Good news is that Emily weighs 7 lbs 12 oz, which is almost 1.5 lbs gained since being in the hospital.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so glad Emily has been gaining weight. Thanks for the update.

Holly Bailey said...

I have been praying for little Emily and I was wondering if there is anything the family needs. If so just let me know where they are receiving mail!