Sunday, October 18, 2009

Highs/Lows

Highs and Lows for the past week or so. (H=high, L=low)
H-Taking our class to the state fair, and Zac taking a day off work to join us! :)
L-Having surgery, swine flu, and an upper respiratory infection in a 5-week period.
H-Loving my job and my kids and my coworkers, more than I ever thought I could love any of the above. I even went out with a few of my work friends after school one day this week!
L-One of my professors is a bit unpleasant. She loves for us to feel inadequate, instead of feeling confident and successful.
H-Dinner with Stacy on Thursday night, followed by a visit with my in-laws at Zac's football game. They won with a trick play in the last seconds...very exciting. I love seeing Zac's kids hugging him. Click HERE for details and a few pics.
L-Varsity has only won 1 game. It has made for a hard season for the guys. It's awkward being a coach's wife and having people come up to you and ask "why can't we win?" Ugh!
H-Recently downloaded a bunch of new music and have been enjoying getting to know it. I love a all of it, but if I can only make on suggestion, check out Bob Schneider's "Lovely Creatures."
L-Being asked weekly by a foster child "can you please adopt me?" Heartbreaking.
H-Relaxing weekend with Zac. Yesterday the Horns won, we ate some yummy BBQ, went to a movie, had Jason's Deli (yum!) for lunch today, babysitting a real cutie pie this afternoon.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm glad you have more highs than lows. :)