Saturday, October 3, 2009

Football Season

Even though football season is half way over, I feel like it is just beginning. But that is probably just because I was not feeling well, then I had the surgery, so I missed the first three weeks of football season. Last week we played the number three ranked team in the state, and well-I'll let you judge by Zac's face whether you think we won or not. I think sometimes he kind of detests having a wife who is so camera-happy. That's okay. He'll live. :)Yeah, we lost, but it was a fun game anyways. Meredith and I went together, and there are always so many cute coaches kids. This is one of the cutest girls ever, and I think he is one of the cutest boys. I think they should get married. Yeah, they're only two, but just look how precious they are together!
So we have already played five games (our record is 1 win and 4 losses), and only have five more to go. It's going by pretty fast. This might be Zac's last year coaching, since he will finish his masters in administration in December. Kinda weird to think that this chapter in our lives is coming to an end. Better enjoy the frito pies while I can! :)

Fun links:
-Thanks to Hot Topic, you can now shimmer like Edward. Haha!
-To see "100 of the best Youtube videos," in under 4 minutes, click HERE.
-Have you heard Britney's new song, 3 yet? I am pretty much already obsessed with it.

1 comment:

Katie K said...

Um Jules, you do realize what the song 3 is all about?!? I read the lyrics and was a bit surprised just how dirty it was!