Monday, July 25, 2011

my summer must-haves, part 2...

Mary Kay liquid lip color. I don't wear lipstick because I don't like the way it feels on my lips. "lipstains" or permanent lipstick dry my lips out. This MK liquid lip color is light and has a slight taste, like lip gloss, but the color stays on and looks nice. Feels great.
 
My mom had this Neutrogena lip shimmer, so I had to try it. It feels soooo good, and tastes yummy too. It's "cooling" so it has a bit of mint or something tingly, with just a hint of peach. It looks really pretty and shiny, and this color Glisten is the color she has, that I plan on buying, and it's clear with just a hint of goldish peachy pink.

I have always LOVED these Starbucks Mocha Frappuccinos. I have never had a drink from an actual Starbucks store I like, because they are all too coffee-ish for me. I like a hint of coffee, but not a strong overpowering taste of coffee. These bottled drinks are the perfect taste to me, and now they come in 100 calroies! It's the BEST! Doesn't haveto feel like such a splurge, when it's only 100 calories, and with this summer heat, a super cold frappuccino is so refreshing!
Nothing beats a snow cone in the summer. I have several "go-to" flavors that I love (strawberry&kiwi, grape&peach, chocolate), but lately I've been loving rainbow snowies. Strawberry, pineapple, and blue raspberry...so refreshing, and these three colors make a beautiful rainbow, which is so cheerful. Who can't be happy with a bright, cheerful, tasty rainbow snow cone? What's your favorite flavor?

1 comment:

Amy F said...

Yum!!! I love snocones! I haven't had one yet this year. In high school I worked at a stand one summer and my favorite thing to do was to mix flavors together for myself when I had no customers. My favorite is still pink grapefruit!