Friday, August 24, 2012

If you're going to San Francisco...

be sure to wear some flowers in your hair make a photo book on Shutterfly!
I got an email from Shutterfly yesterday reminding me that they're rolling to a new style of photo books. I checked "my projects" to make sure I didn't have any unfinished books in the old style, and whatdoyouknow, I did! I started this album almost two years ago but never quite finished it. So I spent a chunk of the day today finishing it, and reliving all of the wonderful memories we made in San Fran. Zac and I loved that city so much! We'd move there- if we could afford it, and didn't love seeing our families so stinkin' much! :) But we definitely plan on taking our kids to our favorite American city one day! Until then, we will flip through the pages of this photo book and relive the fun! Hooray!
PS-Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE Shutterfly? I don't know what I'd do without them! Address labels, stationary, cards for all occasions, photo books, large prints...you name it, they're the best! I'm already looking at little boy birth announcements! So exciting! :)



You'll love award-winning Shutterfly photo books. Start your own today.

1 comment:

Amy F said...

Shutterfly is amazing!!