Thursday, August 23, 2012

Today I like...

...These newborn portraits. I'm such a sucker for props and studio lighting. I know home and outdoor photography is much more popular, but these pictures do something for me that others don't. I just love them! I bet I spent a full hour scouring her website. I don't know how you wouldn't...they're addicting to me! Look at this...I can hardly stand the cuteness! I feel like I might explode!


...This post, by my number one favorite blogger. It made me cry. I can only imagine how many other moms feel this exact same way. I'm sometimes startled by how much my heart hurts from loving Molly, so I can't even imagine what Drew will do to me. But that's too much to think about right now.

...this random and funny/impressive video of some kids rapping about their favorite snacks. Which kid is your favorite? Zac and I love the raspy voiced kid who starts at 1:50.
PS-Zac said that at his old school, all the kids would bring Taki's for breakfast (!???) and the cafeteria sold Hot Cheetos at lunch. Don't mess with a tween and their spicy snacks!

Lastly, I love this wall I came across on Pinterest. Love it so so much! If I had more time, I would consider doing it in Drew's room. There is one wall that's very bare. I'm just not sure if I can find/paint/whatever that many letters in just over a month. But isn't it adorable? I can't quit going back to it and staring.

No comments: