Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Karma

So I have been known to throw my gum out every now and than. (I know, I know...it's wrong! But I promise that I always do it under a bush or somewhere nobody should ever step.) Zac always tells me that one day I will step in the biggest wad of hot sticky gum ever, and he will laugh so hard when I do. (Sweet right?) Well, that day finally came, and I am lucky enough to have had a friend capture the moment...or at least a recap of the moment. haha! Enjoy...at my expense! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that this is because Madeline ratted you out last time, right?! :) Karla

Ellen Enright said...

I agree, Karma.
I love the video Julia.

Liz said...

Either my pregnancy has gifted me with psychic visions and can see the future, or you posted this like a week ago. :)
Either way, karma is a b word.

Julia said...

Hey pregnancy brain...You aren't psychic, and I didn't post it a week ago. I showed you this video when I was in Katy. haha

Karla-it's totally because she tattled on me! haha

Stacy said...

haha i love it. what a great re-enactment!