Sunday, March 8, 2009

Best SUNday ever!

This day was so awesome. I just have to start at the beginning.
-Woke up late, snuggled right in between Zac and Molly.
-Had lunch with Zac and Ram at one of my favorite restaurants, Jason's Deli! Hello...have you tried their broccoli/cheese soup? YUM!
-Breck stopped by for a few hours. She was up in the area this weekend visiting other friends, so she came by on her way home. We ended up talking for like two hours, and it was SO awesome to catch up and just sit and visit.
-I found out that Tatem, Scott, and Eliza are coming to see us next weekend! We are so super excited! We are going to go to either the Dallas Zoo, or the Dallas Aquarium. Any opinions on which is better for a 16 month old and four adults? I know some of y'all have been to both!
-Watched "School of Rock" which makes me happy EVERY time I watch it! :) "You're not hardcore, unless you live hardcore!"
-We went on a Molly Outing! She has been having to sit at home so much, now that I am interning, and Track has started up, so we wanted to do something fun for her. We considered going back to the "clay park" (that's just my own personal nickname for it!), but decided to venture out and try something new. Zac knew about a lake in Waxahachie, about fifteen minutes from us, so we headed that way, with fingers crossed. We got there, and it was perfect! :) Molly got to run, and swim, and sniff, and mark trees...all her dreams came true! She hasn't been swimming since last summer, so we were not sure if she would get right in, but she didn't hesitate much. We thought the boat ramp would be a good place for her to be able to "ease" her way in, but she accidentally stepped off the side of the ramp and plunged into the deepness. Her face was so scared for a second, but then her Aqua Dog skills kicked in, and she just swam right back to us.

She also loved to fetch sticks...


-After the lake, we were on our way home and saw a snow cone stand! If you know me, you know I LOVE snow cones!! I got half grape, half peach, and Zac got his fave...pickle juice. (nope, I am not kidding...that really is his favorite. He likes it even better with Lemon/Lime salt on it, as if it's not salty enough!)
-Look how beautiful the sky was tonight...

-When we got home, we gave Molly a bath, and then she immediately passed out on the couch, not to wake up until the morning. She will be dreaming about swimming, sticks, and car rides tonight! :)
If you want to see ALL the pics, go to my picasa page. I have posted all the pics from the entire AWESOME AND AMAZING weekend.

3 comments:

kingdomforavoice said...

We did an awesome snow cone run with you the weekend of Tatum's wedding. I had no idea they made pickle juice flavor, what a world.

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

We need to find a good snow cone place in Katy. That sounds so good (not the pickle juice, just snow cones in general).