Monday, March 23, 2009

Yes, I'm still alive.

I know my blog junkies have been craving a fix of "Julia's Thoughts," but they have just been in my head, not on the internet. That is for a few reasons, which I will list now, then blog about later this week:
1. Spring Break (busy having fun, no time for blogging)
2. Tatem, Scott, and Eliza came in town! Hello, why would I sit in front of a computer when I could be giving Ellie horsie rides around the living room! Duh!

3. We spent Wednesday-late Saturday night in the great Northwest.
4. Okay, the real reason is that our laptop has been in repair by the Geek Squad at Best Buy. It is hard to blog when you do not have a computer to use.

I promise I will blog soon and post lots of delightful pics from the past week. Thanks for being patient! Wish me luck, this week I start second grade. I hope I like it as much as my kinder cubs! :)

4 comments:

Jeremy, Sarah, and Brayden said...

Can't wait to read all about it! :) xoxo

Ellen Enright said...

I love your hair cut!!

Anonymous said...

Let's see the pix!

Anonymous said...

Thank GOD! I was about to send out a search party--where was my Julia blog fix?! Hope your computer gets back from the doc soon. Enjoy second grade--I'm sure if you liked kinder, you'll like second, but if you ever want real fun, come on up to sixth! :)
Karla