Thursday, March 12, 2009

Drip Drop

Tuesday I got to school and received several compliments about my hair from the ladies in the office. I thought the kids would think it was cool Icut my hair too, but when I got to the classroom, they all just kind of looked at me funny. One little boy finally said "Mrs. Oldham, you were way much better with long hair." Haha, I just laughed, it did not bother me in the least. Then several of the other boys chimed in "yeah, it was best long" but thank goodness for sweet little girls..."you look pretty ALL the time Mrs. Oldham" (or some variation of that name, depending on who was the one speaking).

Kelly Clarkson's new CD is AWESOME! It is like her Breakaway album...very fun and catchy. Even the slower songs are amazing! I love when an artist I like releases a new CD, because you get to see them everywhere! (Ellen, Jay Leno, David Letterman, etc) Well, Kelly was on American Idol last night and she was great. I will say she has gained weight, but who cares? She is a great singer, and I have heard she is pretty down to earth. She has a house in Mansfield, which is like 20 minutes from us, so lots of people around here know her.

Speaking of American Idol...YES! I like the top 11 remaining contestants. I still have not decided who is my absolute favorite, but I like Alexis and Megan alot. I like girls with a little punk edge to them...haha, maybe it's because I always wanted to have one, but was too scared to not be mainstream? Shame on me! I also love Lil Rounds because she reminds me of Mary J. Blige. My two favorite guys are Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert, but part of me wants Anoop to go far too. As you can see...I like ALOT of them! :) I'm going to pick one video a week to post though, and it's hard to decide which, but this week my favorite performance award goes out to ALEXIS GRACE! (even though I have never heard the song "Dirty Diana")


I already devoted an entire post to Dancing With The Stars, but I will just say again...I'm a fan! Go Melissa!

Eli sent me a link to this amazing video. It is a fun little pop song, but the video is a treat for the eyes. :) Definitely worth watching!!! "I wanna see you drip drop, drip drop, drip drop!" Also, some of the dance mixes to it are really fun too...makes me wanna go dancing with Eli! :)

Post about my last day of Kindergarten coming soon! :)

No comments: