Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here Comes Goodbye

So I told y'all earlier that this is my first season following Dancing With The Stars, but I am totally hooked, 100%. Tonight was a results show, which means they have guest performers. Tonight Rascal Flatts sang, and Julianne and Tony danced to the song. It was seriously the most impressive dance I have ever seen, and I have been exposed to ALOT of dance in my life! Granted, it was two professionals (as compared to one professional and one "celebrity" like it is on Monday night), but still...it was so awesome. Even if you don't watch the show, or know who the people are, and even if you don't like Rascal Flatts (I'm not their biggest fan, trust me) just watch the video. The tricks are amazing, and there is so much emotion in their choreography. Sigh...I will get off my soapbox now, but I wish I could move like that!



PS-It's not fair that Julianne Hough can dance like that AND have a an amazing singing voice! She won best Top New Artist and Top New Female Vocalist at the Academy of Country Music Awards! Maybe you recognize this song? I really like this one. I wish I had just ONE of those skills! :)

No comments: