Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcoming Bo

Throughout the campaigns and elections, I was so curious as to what type of dog the Obama's would get, assuming Barack won the presidency. I was excited yesterday to find out they finally got their dog, a Portugese Water dog, also known as a "portie." He is named Bo, after Michelle's father, who was nicknamed "Diddly." Look how cute this picture is:
Makes them seem like a real family (I mean they are a real family, but I guess I mean it makes them seem like the average American family). I remember when Chelsea got Socks. I didn't even like cats, but I thought it was cool that one lived at the WhiteHouse, and that the president had a pet. I still think that is cool, and I think the girls will love having Bo around. I can't wait to watch him grow, and hear even more stories. For a cool video of the Obama's playing with Bo, and his first introduction to the press, click HERE.



PS-Not sure why the text is underlined and it won't let me un-underline it, so sorry!
Also, at the Annual White House Easter Egg Roll, hosted yesterday, look at what book the family chose to read to the kids. Love it! :)

No comments: