Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Try Not to be Green...with ENVY!

Happy Earth Day!! :) Please be "green" as in Earth Friendly EVERY day, not just today.

Now let's get to the real reason for the post. Eli, Ryan and I just got tickets to go see Beyonce in Dallas this summer! We got really great tickets too! Ryan joined the fan club just so we could get the best possible tickets!! I can't wait! Here is a sneak peak she gave Ellen...



If you weren't jealous before, aren't you now? Oh my gosh! So exciting!! She is so, like totally amazing! I saw her live once with my cousin Robin, but it was at the Austin Rodeo when we were seniors in high school, and it was with Destiny's Child. I have been loving B a long time. How could you not? She is fabulous!

PS- If you watched the video, you heard that Thierry Mugler designed her clothes for the tour. What a co-inky-dink!! I was just googling him yesterday! Why? Well, one of the ladies I teach with smelled DELICIOUS all day long yesterday and I finally asked her what it was. (I AM A PERFUME JUNKY!!!) She told me it was a perfume by Thierry Mugler. I got super pumped, because I already have one of his perfumes, called Angel. I even bought Zac the male version of it. It is so scrumptious. His fragrance line is cool because they come in these gorgeous glass bottles, and they are refillable!! Well, the one she was wearing, that I want is called Alien. That is a really weird name for a fabulous perfume, but it is the first official item on my birthday wishlist! (hint, hint! haha)

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love your new background! It's so springy!