Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 4

day 4: seven things that cross your mind a lot.

1. My students...always...24/7! I fall asleep thinking about them, wake up thinking about them, and never stop thinking about them.
2. "I need to find a restroom."
3. having my own children...adoption...domestic vs. international
4. "I wonder what Molly is doing?" (when I'm not home) and "Molly's getting old." (when I am with her)
5. "when is it time to eat? what am I going to eat?" (sad, I know)
6. "OMG! I love this song!! This song fits my life perfectly!" haha, Zac was teasing me about this last night in the car!
7. This one is kind of deranged, but lately I have been certain that I will die young. Not sure why I keep thinking that, or how it's going to happen, but I think about it a lot. I know it's really weird and dark. I can't explain it, I just think about it all the time. Zac hates it. I promise I am okay, this isn't a cry for help or anything, haha!

1 comment:

Ellen Enright said...

Julia, that last one really scares me. You better not!!! I won't allow it.