Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wow...

The Autism Conference was AMAZING (wish I had time to type out all the cool things I learned!), and the time I spent in Corpus Christi was awesome. Our hotel was right on the waterfront, so we woke up to the sun rising over the ocean. The weather was gorgeous and we walked everywhere. The conference center was just a few blocks down the road from us, and also right on the water. We ate our boxed lunch outside one day, and in the middle of a bite, I noticed dolphins splashing in the water. There were two or three of them jumping up and down for quite a while...it was awesome. The hotel was nice, Vickie (my co-teacher) and I were able to talk and plan alot, I learned a great deal, but the best part was it was VERY RELAXING! We moved at a slower pace and got to hit the refresh button. It was so nice.
I made a cheesy little video on my iphone with some of the pics I took (also using my iphone), which you can watch HERE. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the conference and were able to enjoy a week with a little less stress! Can't wait to hear more about what you learned. And I liked your video too!