Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 5

day 5: six things you wish you could change or you wish you'd never done.


Eww! This one is hard and potentially pretty personal. Oh well, here goes...
1. I wish I could change the orphan situation. Every child needs a loving home, and there are too many kids without one.
2. I wish I would have graduated from McMurry.
3. I wish I could change the laws and views on same sex marriage. I truly hope one day our kids/grandkids will ask how people were so mean to gay people (the same way we ask how there was ever a time when you had more or less rights based on the color of your skin.), because they won't be able to imagine it being any other way BUT to have equal rights for everyone.
4. I wish I could change the distance I live from my family, and my nieces and nephew in particular.
5. I wish I could change the price of airfare. We would travel WAY more if it wasn't so expensive to fly!
6. I wish my classroom was running like a smooth oiled machine. We are hoping it will be by Christmas. Sigh...

No comments: