Saturday, July 26, 2008

Girls Gone Loud

Here is a video of my freshmen cheerleaders on our first night of camp. I know that was like "so six weeks ago", but I never posted anything about camp, so better late than never...right? This was our evening evaluation, where we had to take one cheer and one chant that we learned that day and put our own twist on it. (Hence the tumbling, stunts, etc) It would look better if I had been directly in front of them, because they are in a triangle, and their tumbling had a neat pattern that you can't really see from where I am standing. Oh well, just use your imagination. Here it is anyways...


PS-They won a little award for this evaluation. :) Don't they have alot of spirit??
PS#2-Didn't their coach pick cute camp-wear for them? teehee...I think so!

No comments: