Monday, July 21, 2008

is it weird that I get excited about...

Grocery Shopping? I love that feeling I get when I have not gone grocery shopping in a long time and I get to the store and get so excited about cooking and having food in the house. This probably sounds so dorky, but we have been so busy and out of town so much that we have not bought food since May. (Okay, so we're bad about eating out, but not anymore!) Anyways, last night we were at Wal-Mart and I was so happy the whole time. I felt like a kid in a candy store, except I was an adult in a Wal-Mart. Wow...that makes me look so pathetic! The excitement carries on for a few days. I was happy while I was putting the groceries away, I was happy when I woke up this morning and had to pack my lunch for school and had good stuff to put in it. (a homemade sandwich with really good deli cheese, a pudding, cheese-its, and fruit snacks...yum!)
Long story short...if it has been a really long time, I LIKE to grocery shop.

No comments: