Monday, July 21, 2008

Omigod...Omigod You Guys!


So we already covered the fact that I LOVE musicals. And if you know me, you know I was obsessed with Legally Blonde when it came out the summer between my senior year of high school and freshman year of college. (Kenji bought me the DVD the day it came out...thanks!) I still love it. I cant pass it if its on TV, even though I own it. (Sidenote: I think this is also when I started my love for Reese Witherspoon.) Well, as if someone was reading my mind...they made a musical of Legally Blonde! It is amazing. I mean, I have not seen it in person, but I have heard some of the songs, and I watched the show on MTV where they were casting a new Elle Woods. Yeah, the girl I wanted to win it did. The season finale was tonight, and it was magical! :) Congratulations Bailey! Anyways, I am just super excited about this musical and hope I get to see it one day. I noticed that it is traveling to Austin and Houston. Maybe Santa will read my blog and get me tickets for Christmas...haha, that would be, like, so, like, Awesome!!!
If you want to hear the song I named this post after, click on THIS!

Dear Santa, here are the dates and locations of the shows in Texas. I promise I will be a very good girl the rest of this year! :) In case Santa doesn't read my blog...anyone interested in going with me?
02/03/09 – 02/08/09 Austin, TX: Bass Concert Hall
02/10/09 – 02/22/09 Houston, TX: Hobby Center for the Performing Arts

1 comment:

Julia said...

PS-I dare you to click on the link and listen to the song (Omigod) and NOT get it stuck in your head. It is impossible! I have been singing it for about a week now! :)