Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just FYI

This post isn't meant to be entertaining, but more so informative. If you are already super familiar with blogspot, you can probably just save your eyes and skip this post. If not, here are a few pointers you might wanna check out:
My actual blogposts are on the left side, and then there are some cool sidebars on the right:
1. Slide shows-If you click on the little box, you can get to my Picasa, which will show you the pictures larger, and sometimes I might (if I'm not lazy) put captions or comments about the photos. I think I will organize them by month, unless I find something I like better.
2. Videos I Like-These come from You Tube channels that I like. Three of them are mine, and one is my cousin Ellen's. If any of you (my close friends and family) have a You Tube channel that I might want to add to my blog, let me know. These videos are always changing, and sometimes just refreshing the page or scrolling down and then back up brings new videos.
3. My Favorite Blogs-These are blogs that I check on a regular basis that y'all might be interested in checking out too. I love how it shows when they were last updated.
I think that is about it, and I know it wasn't that complicated, but just wanted to give y'all the scoop. :) Aren't I considerate? I hope you are enjoying it!

1 comment:

Ellen Enright said...

First off, I love your blog! Second off, I cannot change my template. It is the most difficult thing ever. I just can't figure it out. You are going to have to help me sometime.
Love you!