Thursday, December 4, 2008

Edward?..Bella?..Is that you?

I just heard about it today, but already I can't wait to see Little Ashes. Here are the main reasons why:
1.Robert Pattinson (aka Edward Cullen) is in it! Hello, reason enough!
2. SPAIN!
3. Love story
4. It just looks really good...see for yourself:

AND...later in the same day, I find out our own little Bella has a movie coming up too! It is called Adventureland, and is from the same guy who directed Superbad. It looks pretty good, and it's set in 1987, so that's fun, right? Check out the trailer...


Okay, so I looked on IMDB and it does not have Rainn Wilson listed in the cast, but I could have sworn that was him in the trailer. Doesn't it look like him? Dwight, was that you buddy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so mad they pushed these release dates back (Adventureland in April, Ashes in May). What? I need another fix! Let's go to Canada and watch them film New Moon, yes? :)Karla