Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Your words don't stick. I ain't perfect, but you ain't either..."

...a lyric from "Kill the Lights" by Britney Spears. (It's my favorite song so far off the new album. I really like them all though, it's not even fair to have a favorite!)

So you know that music is a HUGE part of my life. I love it. People can argue that I do not have good taste in music because I like pop, but I'm the one listening to it, and I like it, so that's all that matters, right?

Although I am pretty much constantly listening to the new Britney cd these days, there are two other songs I discovered recently while watching Ellen. Both artists performed the songs on her show and I fell in love with them! The first one is Funhouse by Pink. The second is Flaws and All by Beyonce, which is a beautiful and amazing song. I can really relate to it (might sound bad, but hey, at least I'm honest). Beyonce actually teared up while she was singing it on Ellen's show!

Interesting sidenote...I saw Pink in concert for my 16th birthday. She opened for *NSYNC. I have not seen Beyonce in concert as a solo artist, but my cousin Robin and I did see Destiny's Child in concert at the Austin Rodeo our senior year, over spring break. I will never forget that night...I backed into my Uncle Mel's car. Oops!

I'm also planning on getting the Twilight Soundtrack and Taylor Swift's new cd Fearless. What are y'all listening to right now?

PS-Have you seen Amy tonight? Tell me if you see her. ha ha ha...

No comments: