Thursday, December 11, 2008

That's Not My Name!



Zac and I went out to eat tonight at a new restaurant in Cedar Hill. It is in this shopping center called Uptown Village that we love to go to. (For all my Austin readers, its alot like The Domain, and even has a Matt's El Rancho!) The new restaurant is called Patrizio's and it has some scrumptious Italian food!! It has a great ambiance (we sat right next to a big fireplace) and is very beauutifully decorated. I want the dramatic black and white chairs they have for my house! :) After dinner we walked over to Barnes and Noble. Zac and I LOVE going to bookstores. (Well mostly we just go to this particular B&N, but I am sure if there were other bookstores around, we would visit them too!) We usually just walk around or pick up a book and read and meet back up later. Today though, I found something I HAD to buy. It is a book by the author of The Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini!! We all know (from THIS post) that I loved The Kite Runner, so I can not wait to start this book! It is about two women from Afghanistan who are from very different backgrounds but are going through the same things. Doesn't it sound good?! I will let y'all know what I think! :) Now that I am finished with school for a month and we are about to have alot of leisure time with Christmas break, I am pleased to have a good book to curl up to!
Oh, and the new song I am obsessed with (besides the entire Circus album, of course!) is by The Ting Tings, and it's called "That's Not My Name!" I like the clip from the Victoria's Secret runway show better than the actual music video, so that is what I have provided for your viewing and listening pleasure. Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love that song, too!