Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Don't stop, make it pop, DJ blow my speakers up...

I love this song. Tons. As in, it might be my favorite song since Party In The USA!! And that is saying alot, because I still loooove that song! :)

PS-I couldn't figure out how to get the video to fit on the screen, so the right side of the video is cut off on my blog. Sorry. If it bothers you enough (I doubt anyone even watches it, haha!) then just click on the video to see it full screen on it's own page.)

Also, I know I've said it before, but it only gets truer (is that a word?) as time goes on...I LOVE Lady Gaga. Seriously! Love her. I can't even explain it. I know there are tons of people who think she is weird or offensive or just don't get her, but I get her and love her and want to be best friends with her. Really.

Here are a few other new songs I like a lot...
Alicia Keys featuring Beyonce, Put It In A Love Song
Timbaland featuring Katy Perry, If We Ever Meet Again LOVE this...it kinda reminds me of Kelly Clarkson for some reason??
Birdman featuring Drake and Lil Wayne, Money To Blow

No comments: