Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's been too long!

Sorry that it has been SO long since I last blogged. Don't worry, I have been okay, in fact, I have been GREAT! Let's see...I graduated college, had a party, spent the night at a 5-star resort with my favorite coworkers, had an important doctor appointment, was blessed with my first nephew Owen (and was there when he was born), had not-one-but-TWO great Christmases, had a blast with PO5 (we went bowling!!!) and I had a nice New Years Eve with Ramsi and Bez. I have been busy, but happy!





I got to stay home because school was closed today, due to extremely cold weather and icy roads. I'm not a fan of cold weather at all. However...I am a fan of kids singing, and especially when it's one of my nieces!! :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Oh my goodness, that is too precious! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Heh, she knows the words way better than I do. Too cute! ~T