Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm gonna be an Uncle...again!

My cousin Amy is pregnant! This is so exciting! We're a big family, but we're so close, so my cousins are my extended sisters, which means that her baby will be my nephew! Yippee skippee! The more kids in my life, the better. This is also great news because it means that the younger siblings are starting to have kids (My older sis already has two, and Amy's big sister Ellen has two, and is waiting for her third!!) which means that it must be my turn soon! :) Yay!!! I can't tell y'all how happy I am for Amy and Gian (pronounced John, for those of you who weren't sure). Look at this cute pic of them camping that I stole off of her shutterfly page...
I got to see her last weekend at Claire's birthday party, and I get to see her again this upcoming weekend! Zac is going camping with my dad and brother-in-law, so I am heading to McKinney for the weekend. Yay for family time! I love you Ames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Linda said...

This is indeed very exciting news. We are all so happy for Amy and Gian - and for you to Jules since you'll be an 'uncle' again! Love you.

Ellen Enright said...

We're so excited you're coming. Nati and Claire are very excited too!!

Liz said...

yay for Amy and Gian!!!