Monday, January 25, 2010

On the same page...

Zac and I have different taste in music for the most part. We overlap in several areas (Lil Wayne, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Jay-Z, etc), but my obsession with pop and dance music is where he draws the line. Anyways, lately there has been SO MANY songs that we both love love love, and it's so fun! Here are a few songs/videos that Zac and I are obsessed with right now...

I wish Zac had hair exactly like Adam in this video. There are several different styles, and I love every one of them. Zac even admitted that this guy has amazing hair, but he said he "wouldn't be taken seriously as a teacher or principal with hair like that." haha

Carolina Liar-Show Me What I'm Looking For (Boo...it wouldn't let me embed it, but it's an AWESOME song, you should totally click on it and check it out!!)

Birdman, Drake and Lil Wayne- Money to Blow
There is a funny story about this song, and I will never hear the song without thinking of this moment I'm about to share with you. Last Friday morning, Zac and I got paid. Usually payday is not a big deal, but with Christmas, having to get new tires, and Zac paying $500 for a mandatory training he had to attend, we were very excited about payday this month. Anyways, when I woke up on Friday, I checked our account online and was relieved to see we'd been paid. Zac and I were both getting ready in the bathroom (which usually puts me in a bad mood when we both have to get ready at the same time in the same space...we have very different ways we like to act/ be treated in the morning, I'll admit, with me being the jerk) and he put this song on the laptop. The next thing I know we were both singing the words, and I was dancing. It was a light/fun/carefree moment, and the song was just the icing on top. Haha, we're not really "on a 24 hour champagne diet" like the song says, but it was still fun to sing along.


I also personally love and highly recommend you check out:
Train "Hey Soul Sister"
Lady Gaga "Speechless"
Rihanna "Hard"

2 comments:

maci said...

OMG I loved Adam Lambert on American Idol but I haven't kept up with him since then! Thank you for posting this video!!!!! :)

Liz said...

Zac should do a summertime hairstyle and then just get it cut in August before school starts.