Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shut-My EyeLand

Get it? Like "Shutter Island?" Haha, I even crack myself up sometimes! :) You can guess from the title of this post if I liked the movie or not. Are you done guessing? Well, the correct answer is "I was not a fan." I thought it was going to be scary and exciting and amazing. In my opinion (it's my blog, so I get to state my opinion, but if you want to add yours, I highly encourage that, in the comment section!) the movie was long and boring. There, I said it. I didn't like it. I was so disappointed because it's Leo (Zac's #1 man crush!), and Scorcese, and did I mention Leonardo DiCaprio? Anyways, it really felt short if you ask me. Apparently I nodded off for a short bit (hence the title of the post) and even snored a little. Hellooo...I never do that in movies...that should say something! So, if you are thinking about going, just know it will be long, you have to think hard (kinda) and it's not very exciting. That's all.
Also, we rented "My Life in Ruins" which was just asking for brutality, but it was every bit as lame as I thought it would be. Zac fell asleep for that one. I don't blame him...he'd been up all day in the sun at this year's first track meet. His boys did okay but not great, but it was a rally hard meet, so he was fine with their performance.
Okay, and just to be fair, because it's bugging him, Zac liked Shutter Island. So did my friend Audree, who even posted this very long review of it, which also has lots of spoilers. Her review is fun to read though, and me kinda feel like I should have liked it. Oh well.

1 comment:

Zac said...

3 Things:

1. Shutter Island was awesome.
2. You may have thought so too if
you hadn't fallen asleep for at
least 30 minutes while snoring
loudly.
3. Leo is not my "man crush". I
just think he's a good actor.