Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday!

Grr! I can't sleep and I wish it was morning already!! I lay in bed wishing the clock would go faster (which I know is opposite of what most people do in bed!) because I hate not being able to sleep, and I just wish it was morning so I could do something better than sitting on the couch in the internet. This happens to me alot...maybe I have a disorder. Oh well. Here is one of the things I did tonight to pass the time (and out of sheer boredom). Using picnik.com, I turned this picture...

into THIS...

which will be my new header image after Valentine's day. (I thought I would leave up the wedding pic until after V-day.) I miss having photoshop, and my old computer (that needs to go to the shop, because its not quite functioning) has it, but my new one doesn't. Picnik is free and fun and easy. I adjusted the saturation, temperature, and contrast, then cropped it, added text and stickers, and I should not admit this, but I whitened my teeth. :)

LINKS (I told you...I'm bored!)
This is one of my fave cheer dances on all of YouTube. I love the music, the choreography, and the girls are so sharp. Ramsi and I made a mix of music (similar to this) to teach our girls a dance to perform at a basketball game, but we decided not to torture ourselves by taking on another project. I kindof wish we had, but then again, I know it would have been a huge (ongoing) headache!
This video about Boston Terriers has enough cuteness to last you at least a week! It is also kindof funny, starting around 2:30. It is so true too, haha! If you love me, you will watch this quick video...it explains everything I love about Molly! ;) It's just too bad they didn't use her, she really is cuter than all the BT's in their video! And I am not just being biased, she really does have perfect markings! Just look at her...

My friend Katie blogged about this website she found, and I loved it! A woman found a baby coyote and decided to raise it...sounds rediculous and crazy, but if you just see the pictures, it is SO sweet!

Okay, I think I am finally starting to get sleepy. I guess I will go lay down and try again. Enjoy my 3am madness, Happy Friday, and in case I don't post again until after Saturday...

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts




2 comments:

Liz said...

I get the fun of touching up that picture. But I liked the first one better....

Molly looks sad in that photo.

Julia said...

I know...you like pictures washed out, and I like them super-saturated. Funny how our tastes differ. :)

I know she looks kinda sad in the picture, but I was just trying to get one that showed her perfect markings. :)