Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Un Mes Mas


In one month from TODAY, we will be in Seattle! We are spending one night in Seattle, then we're heading to Portland to see Luke and Kayla!! We can not wait! I am a nerd and I requested free travel info from the Seattle and Portland chambers of commerce. Just looking at these pamphlets and maps is getting me so jazzed!! We know for sure we are going to do the Space Needle in Seattle, and we might do an air tour that takes 20 minutes, but shows you all the highlights of the city. Luke and Kayla have lined up some fun stuff for us to do in Portland, and I can't wait! I know we are going to try to go to the coast, go see Zac's Aunt Kim and cousin CreCre, and lots more. Luke's birthday will happen while we are there, so we will even get to help him celebrate that! Woohoo! Y'all KNOW how much I love birthdays!! Anyways, no new news, but I just had to tell you guys how PUMPED I am about our trip. We leave in one month! Woohoo!!!

1 comment:

Luke and Kayla said...

We can't wait to have you guys here! It's going to be a blast. It will be here before you know it!