Friday, February 6, 2009

Super Bowl Commercials

I forgot to ask what y'all thought of the Super Bowl commercials!? Which were your faves? I liked a few of them, like the Doritos one, and a Pedigree one, but for the most part I was not too impressed. But then again, I don't blame these companies for not wanting to spend 3 million for air time in this economy. But remember when they used to be really big productions? I never liked Pepsi (Coca-Cola all the way baby! or Dr. Pepper!) but the following ads always made me want to switch to Pepsi because they were so memorable and fun...




Did y'all like any certain commercials from this SuperBowl? What about in the past? Any that stand out in your mind? (Who could forget the Budweiser frogs, haha!)

UPDATE!!! I can not believe when I made this post that I forgot that I did have a commercial I loved!! Funny enough, it was actually a Pepsi commercial. I just saw it (while watching the Grammy's) and remembered that it was my fave. Enjoy!

5 comments:

~S said...

my favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79tMMFja-Fw

Julia said...

That was funny! Thanks for sharing. I didn't see that one, but we had friends over, so I was not paying attention the whole time either.

Linda said...

I liked the first of these better than any commercials from this year's superbowl. What I really like are the CocaCola commercials with the polar bears. I don't know if those are Super Bowl commercials or maybe winter olympics.

kingdomforavoice said...

Whaaaaaaatssss uuupppp.

Stacy said...

I actually always love the Pepsi commercials too yet when I'm out at a restaurant and I order a coke and they say "no coke. Pepsi?" I always say "... I'll have water."