Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rin On The Rox

I first saw these two amazing, gorgeous, talented Filipino girls Erin and Roxanne (hence their name "Rin on the Rox") singing in their bathroom a few weeks ago on Ellen when she showed a quick clip of them. I checked out their YouTube page and was completely blown away by how awesome they are. It is addicting to watch them. (It probably helps that I love all the songs they cover, but I think even if you didn't know the songs you will still be so impressed!) I could not narrow it down to just one video, so I put a few of my faves on my page. If you want more (I'm pretty sure you will), click on their page. I honestly believe they are every bit as talented as Destiny's Child and I can not believe I am saying this, but they are way better than Danity Kane, and I am a HUGE DK fan. (R.I.P. Danity Kane!) I really am obsessed! I think they should be huge stars...if I could buy stock in them, I would, because I truly think they could and should be famous/successful/real singers! They are gorgeous, talented, and we need some more Asian-Americans in the music biz! See for yourself, and as they say before each video...
"Like it. Love it. Hate it. Whatever. Just enjoy it."

Beyonce- "If I Were A Boy"

Danity Kane- "Poetry" acapella...beautiful! This might be my fave!

Leona Lewis- "Better In Time" (this is the song that made them famous on YouTube)

Pussycat Dolls (who I get to see in concert in a month!) I Hate This Part

Rihanna- "Take A Bow"

Okay, sorry there are so many. I think I would have posted every one of their videos on my page if I had time. Instead, I just spent like over an hour (literally) on their page watching all the different videos. It might be my new obsession, haha. They pick awesome songs to sing too...it's like they have a list of all my favorite songs and those are the ones they do. I LOVE them, and the simplicity of two normal college student, waitress girls just singing in the bathroom. :) What'd you think? Which was your fave? I mean am I crazy for thinking they are so awesome, or do you agree? Please give me feedback. Here was their interview with Ellen...

No comments: