Tuesday, August 5, 2008

45 pointless questions...

These are usually sent as an email (thanks Heather D!) or posted as a bulletin on MySpace, but being the kindof person who likes to "bend the rules" I am going to post my answers on my blog. Sheesh, it took me a long time, I might as well let alot of people see my hard work, right?

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mom had an aunt named Julia. I think the Kate is because my mom loves Katherine Hepburn, but I am not sure if there is more to it than that?? Haha, guess I should know that!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
This weekend when I was sick. My back hurt so bad from coughing and falling off the bed (another story!) and I was being a baby.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
most of the time
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

turkey. duh!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Lots! Just kidding. No biological kids, but tons of kids I care very deeply about!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I would be the most fun friend I have! haha, just joking.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
All the time...I didn't used to, but I married Mr. Sarcastic himself! haha
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
nope. I got them out when I was 19 after an entire year of tonsilitis!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I think so! I would probably gear up and then someone would have to push me.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I am not a big cereal fan, but I guess Frosted Flakes (with 30% less sugar!)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

yep! And my tennis shoes last me YEARS!!!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Yeah, until I have been sick for a long time and then I start feeling sorry for myself.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla. Nothing can touch it!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?the way they smell. haha, just kidding, but I do notice that. I think probably their eyes or smile.
15. RED OR PINK?DUH!!!!!!! pink!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?umm...that's akward to answer.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?my Grandfathers
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
blue cotton sweatshorts and black flip flops

19. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO READ?
the couch
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
texas toast
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

chatter of people at school...annoying
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Fuschia
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Zac's cologne, chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven, and my favorite is the way Molly smells when she wakes up from a nap. (especially her ears!)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
either Zac or my sister. I can't remember
25. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM DESTINATION?
Espana! (Spain!)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Cheerleading...because it IS a sport! Just ask my cousin Matt! (I also like gymnastics, and baseball)
27. HAIR COLOR?

naturally, brown but it appears blonde, hah
28. EYE COLOR?

blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

yeppers...I'm practically blind!30. FAVORITE FOOD?pizza, chocolate, cheese enchiladas
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
always happy endings. i hate scary movies!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Let's say The Dark Knight, because I am embarressed at what I saw more recently.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

white, what are you wearing?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

always summer. i hate the winter. hate it!
35. HUGS OR KISSES?

hugs. only kisses from a few certain people (mom, dad, zac, molly, madeline, ellie, etc)
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
hot chocolate chip cookies :) Yum...I might have to go home and make some!
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
literally "now"? a boring text book. In general...Take Back Your Family by Rev Run

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT?
this will get me made fun of...the Teen Choice Awards

39. FAVORITE SOUND?
music I like, Molly snoring, kids laughing
40. LEAST FAVORITE SOUND?
oh, I can not be in the same room as someone brushing their teeth or filing their nails...makes my tummy flip! (just thinking about it right now is giving my back goosebumps!)
41. BRITNEY OR CHRISTINA?
doy...Britney.
42. SURVIVOR OR BIG BROTHER?
Big Brother. I swore I would never watch it, but I am on my second season of being addicted and we love it!43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I guess when I was in the Candian Rockies. That will change next summer though! :)

45.. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
If I told, it wouldn'e be a secret, now would it? Just kidding. That is my lame way of covering up the fact that I don't really have one. (I can pop my hip out of socket, does that count?)

1 comment:

Liz said...

I want to know the falling off the bed story :)