Friday, August 29, 2008

80's Day

Don't you miss those high school days when you would get to dress up on Friday? I DO...bigtime! Im not sure why schools have theme days, or what exactly that does for the football team, but I am certainly all about it. I love school spirit, and if looking like Debbie Gibson helps the home team, sign me up. Today was our first dress up day of the year, and it seemed to be a success. (Especially considering we didn't even have a pep rally today, and the game isn't until tomorrow!) Here are a few of my favorite pics that I took when I got to the school for seventh period cheerleading class.

Coach Russell (Ramsi) & Coach Harris (Tonya)

All of the cheerleaders 7th period, before they dressed out for class...aren't they cute? I'm sad because some of the best ones are in the back, and you can't see them. There were tutus over legging with heels and socks...it was the most beautifully tacky sight ever! :)
Doesn't this make you want to be in High School again? Next week is Hawaiian Day...I will post pics!

No comments: