Friday, August 29, 2008

My Week

Here is my new FALL schedule:
I have cheerleading practice every day from 2:30-4, plus...
Monday- Math in Waxahachie 11-12:20, Intro to Ed. (which I already took at McMurry, but A&M Commerce will not transfer this class from other schools because they want you to take it through them. Boo!) is from 4:30-7:20, plus over the semester I will have to do 30 hours worth of observations.
Tuesday-Class from 4:30-10pm
Wednesday- Math in Wax. from 11-12:20
So that is four classes. My other two are online classes, so I will have to squeeze those in sometime.
Thursday-Freshmen football games
Friday- Pep Rallies/Varsity football game/Coaches Social

If I am posting less, I apologize. As you can see...this is going to be a busy go-go-go kind of semester for me. Poor Zac's is not much better with teaching two different subjects, coaching football, and taking his online Masters courses. We joke that we are just strangers who happen to sleep in the same bed. Oh well, hopefully when we get into a routine, everything will settle down and we can find little pieces of time to spend together!

No comments: