Friday, August 8, 2008

Who's House? Run's House!

Run's House is a reality show that is on MTV, which would be two reasons you might assume its another trashy show. It's NOT! Not since The Cosby Show have I seen such a fun show, not afraid of promoting the value of family and discipline. It is a rare thing, especially in this day and age. The kids in this show, and their dad Rev Run make me laugh SOO much. If you don't know, Rev Run was one of the first rappers and was in the group Run DMC. He now has clothing lines and continues to dabble in the music industry. His older kids are pursuing their own things, and seem somewhat successful. I just love this family and the show and highly reccomend it to anyone and everyone. It is amazing! :) Here is the trailer for this season:

This video is from when Rev Run and his wife were on a morning show discussing their new book "Take Back Your Family." They are neat, neat people!

If you watch this show, you already know how amazing it is. If you have never seen it, I can't really describe how great it is. I suggest you check it out for yourself.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

What an awesome show, you couldn't receive a bigger DITTO from me!

God is Love,
Rev Run

Julia said...

Stacy...I have one word for you. :)
KATOMATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(I looked on YouTube for a video of Katomate, but there wasn't one. Well, there was one, but it wasn't from Run's House, haha)

Liz said...

I LOVE Rev Run. I tell Andy all the time Rev should be his role model father. (Andy's a good father in his own way too, but not nearly as fun as Rev. He doesn't rap.)